Just two months left until Throne of Blood‘s release! And since I don’t want to make you wait that long, I thought I could already start sharing the first chapters. Here is Chapter One, and Chapter Two will follow soon.
- This is the third book in the Nightfall series. If you’ve missed the previous books, it makes more sense to start with the Kingdom of Ashes free sample
- The chapter hasn’t gone through final proofreading. Please forgive any typos
- Photos are mine. They are not a part of the book, just a little bonus for people reading here 😊
The Throne of Blood cover is here!
I’m pleased to introduce you to Mizuki, a new character we get to meet in Throne of Blood!
We briefly hear her name in Men and Monsters. Ila and Vladimir are discussing potential vampire allies, and Ila suggests Mizuki and Takahiro. Vlad immediately rejects the idea, saying that they hate him too much.
So, what changes in this book? Is he desperate enough to work with her? Or does he have no choice? Is she here as an enemy or an ally, or both?
My beta reader is currently working hard on the manuscript, so I hope I’ll be able to share the final version (and the answer to those questions) with you very soon!
In the meantime, I’ll be sharing more info on the upcoming book and introducing you to new characters.
As always, beautiful cover art provided by TheSwanMaindeN on DeviantArt!
Character Reveal Schedule:
July 20th: Mizuki
- July 23rd: Rada
- July: 26th: Almaz
- July 29th: Carmina
- August 1st: Alfa
- August 4th: Throne of Blood cover reveal!
Happy reading! 💖
Nightfall: Kingdom of Ashes is now available for pre-order on Amazon!
You can pre-order the book now for 0.99 USD. After release on Oct. 30th, you will be able to purchase the book at the regular price of 3.99 USD.
EVERYONE who pre-orders will receive a signed character card! In addition, all pre-orders will enter a lottery and be eligible to win one of the following:
- 3 Nightfall: Kingdom of Ashes t-shirts
- 3 Nightfall: Kingdom of Ashes coffee mugs
- 3 Nightfall: Kingdom of Ashes signed paperbacks
- 1 box of chocolates
Also, I always include a small bar of luxury chocolate with each paperback / gift I send
So how does it work? Go here for more information.