Do you want to win a pretty Men and Monsters paperback? Signed copy plus bonus bookish gifts?
If yes, keep reading…
Spring (or autumn, if you live in the Southern Hemisphere) comes on March 20. If you’ve read Men and Monsters, you know that Vlad not only used to celebrate the spring equinox as a human, but also used it to coordinate a meeting time and place with Callisto in the future. He also first meets Lucien, who will become a more prominent character in later books, on the night of the spring equinox. Thus, I have decided to mark the day/night and run a Spring Paperback Giveaway!
To participate, you need to do two things:
- Read Men and Monsters, if you haven’t already, and post your honest review on Goodreads. Star rating doesn’t matter as long as it’s a text review and you have finished the book.
- Tell me what you are looking forward to in Book 3.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20 with:
- “Spring Giveaway” as you subject
- A link to your Goodreads review
- Your thoughts on what you are looking forward to in Book 3. Can be as short or as long as you like
You will then enter a lottery to win the prize: A signed Men and Monsters paperback and surprise gifts!
The giveaway is open worldwide.